Welcome to the Hawaii Ink Holiday 3D Project Blog Hop! Hawaii Ink is led by Lisa Curcio, a Founder’s Circle member (which is a HUGE deal in the Stampin’ Up! world!) There is a lot of talent in this group, so be sure to check out all of the projects in this hop!
Here is my project for this blog hop.
I chose to go a little more subtle with my holiday gift card holder. I plan to give this to my favorite UPS man for Christmas.
Here is what it looks like when you open it up:
Oh, I love how the card slides up when you open the gift card holder. Such a cool 3D project!
**Please note, the colors are off in these photos. I am not sure what went wrong, but the background is supposed to be white, not pink, and it made all of the colors a bit off. The colors used are Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Strawberry Slush.
I will post more details about how I created this project on Tuesday, so be sure to check back!
Beverly Messerschmidt is next up, just click the “Next” button below!
Here is the rest of the Blog Hop:
1. Lisa Curcio – http://lisacurcio.blogspot.com
2. Patty Coone – http://onecreativecoone.blogspot.com/
3. Brooke Doerfler – https://brookestamps.wordpress.com
4. Beverly Messerschmidt – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beverlym/blog
5. Diane Fox – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/diane_fox/blog
6. Sue Gilroy – http://www.kilroykrafts.blogspot.com/