I finally went through the entire catalog and marked what is going to be retiring. I must say, I was surprised by quite a few items that are going away! I will miss the following items the most:
- Mat Pack (105826). I have made countless items with this little handy tool! I love punching linear holes around the borders of a lot of my cards or scrapbooking pages, just an added dimension of fun. It’s also very cool to use the white uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (105021) to create a faux-stitched look between the holes!
- Distressing Essentials (118762). This was a newer find for me, so I am sad that it is gone so soon. I really loved all the inks this came with to give an aged and distressed look to many of my projects.
- Eyelet Border Punch (119853). This has been a staple for me for many years now. I love the delicate look it gave to countless cards and projects. It will be dearly missed!
What will you miss the most?
As mentioned previously, the current catalog will no longer be valid after May 31st, instead of the normal June 30th.
If you want to be among the very first to get your hands on the new 2012-2013 Annual Catalog, I can send it to you for FREE, with premium shipping at no cost to you! All you have to do is place an order with me of $50 or more (before shipping/handling and tax) between today and May 15th. Your catalog will arrive separately from your product order. The catalogs will not be shipped until mid-May, but you will get it as soon as possible directly from Stampin’ Up! This offer is only available through me, not as a Stampin’ Up! corporate promotion.
Also, with every $50 order through me, you are entered to win in my 50 50 Raffle!
Get your favorite stamps and accessories while they last!
The accessories list is finally available! Please click on the link above to shop for your favorites before they are gone for good. They are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
There are some big changes to the new catalog to take note of:
With the introduction of the 2012-2013 annual catalog, we have made a very big change to our Stampin’ Pads.
Introducing. firm foam pads! They change your stamping experience for the better.
We know you’re going to love these new Stampin’ Pads-just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Pad stays juicier for longer resulting in better ink pad longevity!
In addition, our new Stampin’ Pads
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)-just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
**In addition, please note the following about the new catalog:
- Only select Stampin’ Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin’ Write Markers in color collections will continue to be offered)
- 12″ x 12″ Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered
- 12″ x 12″ Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colors and color collections
I created this two page layout about a month ago for a friend’s baby shower.
The DSP used is actually retired, but I had it on hand so I used it! The hand prints and “it’s a boy” phrase are from the “Baby Prints” stamp set (125472) you can purchase from the Occasions Mini through the end of the month. I used the Distressing Essentials Kit (118762) to distress the edges of the paper.
Please check out the retired list, which has come out earlier this year because the current catalog will only be active now until the end of May. Visit my Stampin’ Up! website today to get your favorites while they last!
Stampin’ Up! is now featuring their new Summer Smooches products from the upcoming catalog. You can purchase these ahead of time for a limited time only. I highly recommend checking these products out. I LOVE the Designer Series Paper! Click on the picture above to visit my website for more information.
This was a really fun card to make! It is kind of like a collage. I took a scrap piece of paper, and then added strips of scraps from the Berry Blossoms DSP (122350), then cut it down to size. I put some Old Olive cardstock (100702) under this to frame it up. I stamped “Thanks a Million” using the Word Play set (120651) by coloring in the words with Old Olive (100079) and Calypso Coral (123002) Stampin’ Write Markers.
I’m really going to miss this Designer Series Paper when it is gone! Remember, the current catalog is now only active through the end of May, NOT the end of June as it says on the catalog!